Whether you are looking at small scale projects such as classroom/space refurbishment to new build education establishments Steel River Consultants are in an ideal position to be able to guide you through the various safety regulations that need to be complied with, our staff have had over 10 years experience dealing with higher education establishments in the role of CDM Coordinator and Framework Manager.
By appointing Steel River Consultants as your project CDM Coordinator you are not getting a tick in the box service. We understand the various key stakeholder requirements and the tight timescales that need to be achieved in a year round campus. We offer:
- A coordinated approach to CDM delivery
- Design review advice and solutions
- Integrated approach to project team management
- Electronic safety file management
- Full review and appreciation of other works within occupied buildings
- A comprehensive CDM tool kit
- A cost efficient service
With funding constantly being reviewed, here at Steel River we proactively work with our clients to enable projects to come from feasibility to reality in a safe and efficient manner.
If you would like to discuss education CDM services for your construction or refurbishment project then contact us now.