2012 – Present
Rampion Offshore Wind Farm (ROWF) is a Round 3 project comprising (when constructed) of up to 116 Wind Turbines in depths of between 19m – 40m and have a maximum total output of up to 400MW. One offshore substation will collect the electricity from the wind farm and transmit to a landing point near Worthing via two subsea cables. From Worthing up to six onshore cables will carry the power to the existing National Grid substation via a 26.4km route through Sussex.
Deliverables to the project include but are not limited to the following:
- Production of pre-construction information for various work packages.
- Vendor competency reviews (CDM and HSE compliance).
- Production of Construction Phase Plan.
- Organisation of safety days.
- CDM Training.
- HSE advice and support to project team throughout the duration of the project.
- Consultation and liaison with site operational team in the development of project specific documents (where applicable).
- Development of supporting HSE documentation.
- Development of project induction material and delivery.
- Attendance and participation at various project meetings.
- Review of contractor RAMS prior to submission to site operations team.
- Ensuring delivery of proactive safety indicators i.e. number of safety audits/inspections and completion of actions.
- Collation of project statistics (KPI’s).
- Attendance and participation at accident/incident investigations.
- Monitoring of contractor health and safety throughout the various stages for the project.
- Production and management of HSE risk register.